Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, diced
- Carrots, diced
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Steam rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/mix rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
RE-Reblogging this because i just made this and ugh its heavenYou can add peas, chicken, green onions, and all that other good stuff too. so delicious uwu
Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.